We are in Lucca tonight and tomorrow will be driving to Rome for our departing flight on Saturday. Has anyone gone to see the sunken Costa Concordia? We don't have any plans for tomorrow other than the drive to the airport hotel. Would it be worth it to take the coast road to see the ship? Can you even get near the shore? I googled and I think the ship is at Giglio Porto Italy. Is that right? Has anyone driven there? I know it sounds kind of goulish but how many times can you see a ship on it's side. Thanks for any quick help.
In Italy, need answer about Costa Concordia quick
- 1 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 2 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 3 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 4 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Sardinia in July
- 8 Foggia Day Trip
- 9 Barcelona to Positano
- 10 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 11 15 days in Central Europe
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 London Evening Activity
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Paris Recommendations
- 18 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 19 Suggestions for France Italy
- 20 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon