We are in Lucca tonight and tomorrow will be driving to Rome for our departing flight on Saturday. Has anyone gone to see the sunken Costa Concordia? We don't have any plans for tomorrow other than the drive to the airport hotel. Would it be worth it to take the coast road to see the ship? Can you even get near the shore? I googled and I think the ship is at Giglio Porto Italy. Is that right? Has anyone driven there? I know it sounds kind of goulish but how many times can you see a ship on it's side. Thanks for any quick help.
In Italy, need answer about Costa Concordia quick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 1 week in Croatia
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Trip to Iceland
- 15 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books