We are in Lucca tonight and tomorrow will be driving to Rome for our departing flight on Saturday. Has anyone gone to see the sunken Costa Concordia? We don't have any plans for tomorrow other than the drive to the airport hotel. Would it be worth it to take the coast road to see the ship? Can you even get near the shore? I googled and I think the ship is at Giglio Porto Italy. Is that right? Has anyone driven there? I know it sounds kind of goulish but how many times can you see a ship on it's side. Thanks for any quick help.
In Italy, need answer about Costa Concordia quick
- 1 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 2 Paris metro
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 6 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 7 travel from split to zagreb
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 London & Surrounding Area
- 11 Venice at Christmas?
- 12 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 13 Estonia
- 14 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 17 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 18 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 21 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Cell phone question
- 24 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 25 rand versus euro