We are in Lucca tonight and tomorrow will be driving to Rome for our departing flight on Saturday. Has anyone gone to see the sunken Costa Concordia? We don't have any plans for tomorrow other than the drive to the airport hotel. Would it be worth it to take the coast road to see the ship? Can you even get near the shore? I googled and I think the ship is at Giglio Porto Italy. Is that right? Has anyone driven there? I know it sounds kind of goulish but how many times can you see a ship on it's side. Thanks for any quick help.
In Italy, need answer about Costa Concordia quick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 2 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 5 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!