The second part of our trip to the Czech Republic and Germany. Day three in fact from the moment of departure from the house.
Prague Daily especially beautiful. Even the sun is doing their job, and Prague, we liked the best. Even I would say differently, we fell in love with this city. And everyone wanted to spend more time there than we are honored for this journey.
The day began with a breakfast in a cafe in Prague. Then we walked all day on all the most tourist sites in Prague. In the main square, across the Charles Bridge. They went up to the observation deck from which you can see the whole of Prague at a glance. I went to the presidential palace and the church located near the palace.
And after 4-5 days we moved in the direction of Karlovy Vary. The road back took about two hours. On the roads themselves not much to say, they are too good to even discuss them. We arrived in Karlovy Vary, and started looking for where to park and how to get to the hotel at all because all have been prohibiting signs. But as the numbers we do not have the local police in the area and it was not decided to go under the sign. Otherwise I would have to carry a few things km from the car to the hotel. Move into the hotel, we had dinner and went for a walk. And once we understand that it is a city of all citizens of the CIS and all came here for treatments, recovery and so on.
Work up at night Carlsbad went to sleep in the room.
Ahead was a day in Karlovy Vary and the road to Dresden.
In the meantime, enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 4 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
IN EUROPE - EPISODE TWO - PRAGUE, KARLOVY VARY