The second part of our trip to the Czech Republic and Germany. Day three in fact from the moment of departure from the house.
Prague Daily especially beautiful. Even the sun is doing their job, and Prague, we liked the best. Even I would say differently, we fell in love with this city. And everyone wanted to spend more time there than we are honored for this journey.
The day began with a breakfast in a cafe in Prague. Then we walked all day on all the most tourist sites in Prague. In the main square, across the Charles Bridge. They went up to the observation deck from which you can see the whole of Prague at a glance. I went to the presidential palace and the church located near the palace.
And after 4-5 days we moved in the direction of Karlovy Vary. The road back took about two hours. On the roads themselves not much to say, they are too good to even discuss them. We arrived in Karlovy Vary, and started looking for where to park and how to get to the hotel at all because all have been prohibiting signs. But as the numbers we do not have the local police in the area and it was not decided to go under the sign. Otherwise I would have to carry a few things km from the car to the hotel. Move into the hotel, we had dinner and went for a walk. And once we understand that it is a city of all citizens of the CIS and all came here for treatments, recovery and so on.
Work up at night Carlsbad went to sleep in the room.
Ahead was a day in Karlovy Vary and the road to Dresden.
In the meantime, enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 4 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 5 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 8 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Sicily
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
IN EUROPE - EPISODE TWO - PRAGUE, KARLOVY VARY