Part of the third / final of our trip to the Czech Republic and Germany.
The day started in Karlovy Vary. We decided to carry out the purpose and climb on the tram / cable car up the mountain in Vary. The purpose of this was staged during the night when we visited after dinner idea to go up there in Potma. But for good or great happiness intelligence I won and we realized that this bad idea to climb the unknown mountainous terrain at night. And brought in the case in the morning.
Now on the mountain it was almost nothing to watch. Because the trees blocked the view of the whole and, in principle, there was no view.
We climbed on the tram and decided to walk down (non-Jews).
After the descent has not walked much in Karlovy Vary and went to the car to advance in Dresden.
The road to Dresden was a fairy tale. We traveled between the mountains on one side of the road was a river on the other mountains. It was a very beautiful road, probably the most beautiful in all this journey. And of course highways could not fail to please. The average speed at which could be relaxed at least 180-200 km / h.
Upon arrival in Dresden, we just did not understand what was going on, but all the roads were blocked by the police, army and even someone. We began to think that something's not right, because the connection with the world, we did not. But in the end I am asking the passing police they were told that this is just what that football game.
Dresden is very extensive (in terms of the buildings), with beautiful architecture and large parks and the promenade. Unfortunately we could not stay long in Dresden and stayed there for only a half day. Stay not full we had to go in the house.
By the way, the road home was much quicker and we could not go astray and go only to Warsaw highways. And I was driving on the Autobahn at an average speed of 160-190km / h. Now, where were mostly SSB on the track already was not so fun and easy.
I will say that such a journey I tire. But this is just the road and the road at night. Most likely if we had traveled all day it would be different. But after all those kilometers I can not help that childish joy with which you meet each new town on its way.
Thank you all who read, watched and did not remain indifferent.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Venice
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN