Part of the third / final of our trip to the Czech Republic and Germany.
The day started in Karlovy Vary. We decided to carry out the purpose and climb on the tram / cable car up the mountain in Vary. The purpose of this was staged during the night when we visited after dinner idea to go up there in Potma. But for good or great happiness intelligence I won and we realized that this bad idea to climb the unknown mountainous terrain at night. And brought in the case in the morning.
Now on the mountain it was almost nothing to watch. Because the trees blocked the view of the whole and, in principle, there was no view.
We climbed on the tram and decided to walk down (non-Jews).
After the descent has not walked much in Karlovy Vary and went to the car to advance in Dresden.
The road to Dresden was a fairy tale. We traveled between the mountains on one side of the road was a river on the other mountains. It was a very beautiful road, probably the most beautiful in all this journey. And of course highways could not fail to please. The average speed at which could be relaxed at least 180-200 km / h.
Upon arrival in Dresden, we just did not understand what was going on, but all the roads were blocked by the police, army and even someone. We began to think that something's not right, because the connection with the world, we did not. But in the end I am asking the passing police they were told that this is just what that football game.
Dresden is very extensive (in terms of the buildings), with beautiful architecture and large parks and the promenade. Unfortunately we could not stay long in Dresden and stayed there for only a half day. Stay not full we had to go in the house.
By the way, the road home was much quicker and we could not go astray and go only to Warsaw highways. And I was driving on the Autobahn at an average speed of 160-190km / h. Now, where were mostly SSB on the track already was not so fun and easy.
I will say that such a journey I tire. But this is just the road and the road at night. Most likely if we had traveled all day it would be different. But after all those kilometers I can not help that childish joy with which you meet each new town on its way.
Thank you all who read, watched and did not remain indifferent.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라베팅
- 2 Best of Norway
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Brussels, Belgium
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 14 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 22 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 23 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 24 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 25 Prague End of May
IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN