Part of the third / final of our trip to the Czech Republic and Germany.
The day started in Karlovy Vary. We decided to carry out the purpose and climb on the tram / cable car up the mountain in Vary. The purpose of this was staged during the night when we visited after dinner idea to go up there in Potma. But for good or great happiness intelligence I won and we realized that this bad idea to climb the unknown mountainous terrain at night. And brought in the case in the morning.
Now on the mountain it was almost nothing to watch. Because the trees blocked the view of the whole and, in principle, there was no view.
We climbed on the tram and decided to walk down (non-Jews).
After the descent has not walked much in Karlovy Vary and went to the car to advance in Dresden.
The road to Dresden was a fairy tale. We traveled between the mountains on one side of the road was a river on the other mountains. It was a very beautiful road, probably the most beautiful in all this journey. And of course highways could not fail to please. The average speed at which could be relaxed at least 180-200 km / h.
Upon arrival in Dresden, we just did not understand what was going on, but all the roads were blocked by the police, army and even someone. We began to think that something's not right, because the connection with the world, we did not. But in the end I am asking the passing police they were told that this is just what that football game.
Dresden is very extensive (in terms of the buildings), with beautiful architecture and large parks and the promenade. Unfortunately we could not stay long in Dresden and stayed there for only a half day. Stay not full we had to go in the house.
By the way, the road home was much quicker and we could not go astray and go only to Warsaw highways. And I was driving on the Autobahn at an average speed of 160-190km / h. Now, where were mostly SSB on the track already was not so fun and easy.
I will say that such a journey I tire. But this is just the road and the road at night. Most likely if we had traveled all day it would be different. But after all those kilometers I can not help that childish joy with which you meet each new town on its way.
Thank you all who read, watched and did not remain indifferent.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하이원바카라☯⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☯슈퍼카지노하이원바카라
- 2 동남아바카라⌘⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞⌘슈퍼카지노동남아바카라
- 3 팰리스바카라☁⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☁슈퍼카지노팰리스바카라
- 4 세븐럭바카라☄⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☄슈퍼카지노세븐럭바카라
- 5 하얏트바카라✪⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✪슈퍼카지노하얏트바카라
- 6 외국인바카라♛⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞♛슈퍼카지노외국인바카라
- 7 싱가폴바카라♞⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞♞슈퍼카지노싱가폴바카라
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 마닐라바카라✎⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✎슈퍼카지노마닐라바카라
- 10 베스트바카라☬⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☬슈퍼카지노베스트바카라
- 11 크라운바카라웃⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞웃슈퍼카지노크라운바카라
- 12 아시아바카라இ⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞இ슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 13 코리아바카라¶⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞¶슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 14 워커힐바카라✸⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✸슈퍼카지노워커힐바카라
- 15 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 16 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN