If you are in Dublin around New Year this year, this link might be of use - a summary of all the events in Dublin for the 3 days around New Year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 4 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 5 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 A plethora of islands
- 8 Outer Hebrides and north
- 9 Naples?
- 10 Lake Garda itinerary
- 11 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 12 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 13 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 18 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 21 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 22 Munich to Milan via train
- 23 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 24 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 25 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler