My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 London for Free
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 biking in France
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 20 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 21 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 22 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)