My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Normandy and Loire
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Granada
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Italy dolomites
- 10 Taormina Sicily
- 11 Northern Europe in April-May
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 Iwango went…to Nice
- 14 22 year olds in Europe
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 One week in Spain, late May
- 25 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?