My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Brussels
- 2 Naxos car rental
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 15 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 K-Day
- 19 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 20 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning