My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 When and how to book for a trip?
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 5 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 6 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 7 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 8 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 9 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Small detour from Paris
- 12 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 13 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 14 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 15 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 16 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 17 please revew provence agenda
- 18 file of medicinal drug alleviation plans
- 19 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 20 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 21 holiday problem in Budapest
- 22 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 23 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 24 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 25 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning