My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a car in England
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 Going to Russia
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 16 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning