My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 2 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 3 Iceland Day 5
- 4 Holland/France/Spain
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 11 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 12 Montenegro in September
- 13 3 week stay in Scotland
- 14 Paris, France
- 15 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 16 sfo to europe
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning