My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 2 Paris -?- Rome
- 3 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Trains through Germany
- 6 Zurich to Salo
- 7 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 8 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 9 Zurich to Milan
- 10 Cities on the Danube
- 11 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 15 Age limit for car rental?
- 16 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 17 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 18 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 19 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Do we need a car?
- 24 Advice about Naples?
- 25 Lavender country Provence hotel
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning