My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 18 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 River cruises
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris