My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 3 French immersion courses in France
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Europe in late January
- 10 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Where to stay in London?
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning