My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Why don't the French want to work?
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 5 Driving from Italy to France
- 6 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 11 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 14 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 15 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 2 weeks in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 24 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School