My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 6 tablet
- 7 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 8 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 13 Prague old town
- 14 Rome Airport Question!
- 15 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 16 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 17 26 days in Italy
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Car rental between countries
- 20 Holland Itinerary
- 21 Train Ticket Help
- 22 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 23 Whirlwind trip!
- 24 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 25 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning