My friends and I are planning to visit Sicily and Malta this Thanksgiving (yes we like to plan our holidays way in advance). We are planning to spend 3-4 days in Sicily and 3-4 days in Malta. I have a few questions as I plan our itinerary and hopefully you can help me out.
1. We are planning to stay in Valleta and do a day trip to Gozo. Is this do-able?
2. We are choosing between Palermo and Catania for our Sicily visit. Which one should we visit? The problem with Palermo is that Air Malta stops flying into that city from Malta in November so there is no easy way to travel from Palermo to Valleta. For Catania, we can easily hop on a ferry to get to Malta. Any suggestion? I heard Palermo is a must see in Sicily.
3. Are these places good to visit in late November weather wise?
Any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 16 5 days in Provence
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 19 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 24 Transportation in Bologna
- 25 Amsterdam vs. France
In Dire Need of Your Advice -- Malta & Sicily Itinerary Planning