I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 American Express
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Help with European vacation plan
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!