I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 2 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 3 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 6 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Poland Safety
- 17 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 20 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 21 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria