I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
- 1 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 2 Paris trip report
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 6 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 7 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 8 Cuenca or Toledo
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 Athens licensed tour guide
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Converting to EUROs
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 17 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Lucerne where to stay
- 22 France: CDG to Beaune
- 23 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal