I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?