I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio