I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 4 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 8 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 9 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 10 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 11 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 12 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 15 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 16 Albi/Carcassone
- 17 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 20 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 23 Itinerary help needed!
- 24 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 25 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train