I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 3 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 7 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 15 Moroccan food in Paris
- 16 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 17 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver