I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lofoten ferry
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 6 SIM card for eastern europe
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 15 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 16 men's shoes spain
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Unique Venice Activity
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 21 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 25 London visit