I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 10 Wines charted by flavor
- 11 Museum Pass
- 12 Central Europe itinerary
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Arriving in Prague
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 France in October
- 17 Day trips out of Florence?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Venice; recommendations
- 20 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 21 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?