I am considering taking an escorted coach tour of Britain and Europe in the spring. I am especially interested in historical themes, NOT in fancy hotels or shopping "opportunities". Recommendations as to tour providers would be most welcome. I have done some initial research but they all look suspiciously alike. If I didn't have some minor health concerns, I would almost certainly be travelling independently, although I will be travelling solo. Thank you in advance.
In Depth Coach Tour of Europe & Britain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 2 Paris before xmas or after
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 6 Advice please...
- 7 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 8 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 19 countries in a day
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 15 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 16 Last night in Italy advice
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 22 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 23 Transports in Santorini
- 24 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 25 Europe Itinerary