Hello. We plan to drive in one day from Nantes to Lezardrieux and are open to non-direct routes in favor of more scenic or cultural ones. We will be staying in Lezardrieux for 2 nights before moving on to Dinan for another 2 nights. Is a detour via Vannes recommended? Thank you!
In Brittany: Nantes to Lezardrieux
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!