My family and I will be heading to Europe in June 2013. We will start in London, then to Murren, Munich, Rome and Paris.
1) We are heading to Murren, Switzerland from London via Geneva. When we land in Geneva Airport @ 12:55 , will we go through immigration/passport control?
2) We want to get on train at 14:36. Will we have enough time to get checked luggage and purchase Berner Oberland Regional Pass & Swiss Half Card at Swiss Rail ticket counter or should we purchase the pass/card now and have it delivered to our home before leaving?
3) We will fly from Munich to Rome and Rome to Paris. Will we go through immigration/passport control at each airport?
4) Can anyone recommend good airport pickup service for London, Rome, and Paris?
5) Can anyone recommend good guided tour companies for London (tour London and Windsor castle), Rome (tour Rome, Pompeii, Capri/Blue Grotto), and Paris? Looking for guided tour with coach bus, not walking tour - will have 68 year-old mother with us.
Sorry for long post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living