My family and I will be heading to Europe in June 2013. We will start in London, then to Murren, Munich, Rome and Paris.
1) We are heading to Murren, Switzerland from London via Geneva. When we land in Geneva Airport @ 12:55 , will we go through immigration/passport control?
2) We want to get on train at 14:36. Will we have enough time to get checked luggage and purchase Berner Oberland Regional Pass & Swiss Half Card at Swiss Rail ticket counter or should we purchase the pass/card now and have it delivered to our home before leaving?
3) We will fly from Munich to Rome and Rome to Paris. Will we go through immigration/passport control at each airport?
4) Can anyone recommend good airport pickup service for London, Rome, and Paris?
5) Can anyone recommend good guided tour companies for London (tour London and Windsor castle), Rome (tour Rome, Pompeii, Capri/Blue Grotto), and Paris? Looking for guided tour with coach bus, not walking tour - will have 68 year-old mother with us.
Sorry for long post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?