My family and I will be heading to Europe in June 2013. We will start in London, then to Murren, Munich, Rome and Paris.
1) We are heading to Murren, Switzerland from London via Geneva. When we land in Geneva Airport @ 12:55 , will we go through immigration/passport control?
2) We want to get on train at 14:36. Will we have enough time to get checked luggage and purchase Berner Oberland Regional Pass & Swiss Half Card at Swiss Rail ticket counter or should we purchase the pass/card now and have it delivered to our home before leaving?
3) We will fly from Munich to Rome and Rome to Paris. Will we go through immigration/passport control at each airport?
4) Can anyone recommend good airport pickup service for London, Rome, and Paris?
5) Can anyone recommend good guided tour companies for London (tour London and Windsor castle), Rome (tour Rome, Pompeii, Capri/Blue Grotto), and Paris? Looking for guided tour with coach bus, not walking tour - will have 68 year-old mother with us.
Sorry for long post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?