My family and I will be heading to Europe in June 2013. We will start in London, then to Murren, Munich, Rome and Paris.
1) We are heading to Murren, Switzerland from London via Geneva. When we land in Geneva Airport @ 12:55 , will we go through immigration/passport control?
2) We want to get on train at 14:36. Will we have enough time to get checked luggage and purchase Berner Oberland Regional Pass & Swiss Half Card at Swiss Rail ticket counter or should we purchase the pass/card now and have it delivered to our home before leaving?
3) We will fly from Munich to Rome and Rome to Paris. Will we go through immigration/passport control at each airport?
4) Can anyone recommend good airport pickup service for London, Rome, and Paris?
5) Can anyone recommend good guided tour companies for London (tour London and Windsor castle), Rome (tour Rome, Pompeii, Capri/Blue Grotto), and Paris? Looking for guided tour with coach bus, not walking tour - will have 68 year-old mother with us.
Sorry for long post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 25 Planning A trip