My flight on KLM is from Singapore and my final destination is Rome, Italy. I have a layover in Paris (CDG). Do I need to go through immigration procedures in my final destination (Rome) or will I have it Paris (first point of entry to Europe)? Does it make a difference if we get the Schengen visa from Italy or from French embassy? Kindly enlighten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please