My flight on KLM is from Singapore and my final destination is Rome, Italy. I have a layover in Paris (CDG). Do I need to go through immigration procedures in my final destination (Rome) or will I have it Paris (first point of entry to Europe)? Does it make a difference if we get the Schengen visa from Italy or from French embassy? Kindly enlighten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Paris advice with kids
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome