Hi everyone ,
As per my planing for MBA in France , i have applied ISEEC group , university .Then I have examined by them and enrolled for the September,2015 session after paying the installment . But the delayed decision of embassy i just missed already 3 weeks of classes .
i informed my course coordinator, that i will come in few days but they informed me that it is impossible to cope up the missed classes , That's why they re-enrolled me in March ,2016 session .
But i already cut my tickets for 1st , October 2015. Because i dont wanna lose my visa time ,
so i have applied a french school to 10 weeks of french learning class , they give me the offer letter .
Pls guys help me, is there any problem will arise in the immigration center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
Hi everyone ,