Hi everyone ,
As per my planing for MBA in France , i have applied ISEEC group , university .Then I have examined by them and enrolled for the September,2015 session after paying the installment . But the delayed decision of embassy i just missed already 3 weeks of classes .
i informed my course coordinator, that i will come in few days but they informed me that it is impossible to cope up the missed classes , That's why they re-enrolled me in March ,2016 session .
But i already cut my tickets for 1st , October 2015. Because i dont wanna lose my visa time ,
so i have applied a french school to 10 weeks of french learning class , they give me the offer letter .
Pls guys help me, is there any problem will arise in the immigration center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?
Hi everyone ,