Hi everyone ,
As per my planing for MBA in France , i have applied ISEEC group , university .Then I have examined by them and enrolled for the September,2015 session after paying the installment . But the delayed decision of embassy i just missed already 3 weeks of classes .
i informed my course coordinator, that i will come in few days but they informed me that it is impossible to cope up the missed classes , That's why they re-enrolled me in March ,2016 session .
But i already cut my tickets for 1st , October 2015. Because i dont wanna lose my visa time ,
so i have applied a french school to 10 weeks of french learning class , they give me the offer letter .
Pls guys help me, is there any problem will arise in the immigration center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
Hi everyone ,