I'm going travelling soon, and am scared of losing my phone and everything that is on it if i take it away, but if i don't i have no way of contacting anyone back home, if anyone has ever been in the same position as me, please comment for some help!
I'm scared of losing my mobile phone whilst travelling!?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 3 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??