Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaucluse Lavander
- 2 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 3 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 4 Cookware in France
- 5 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 6 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 7 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 8 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 9 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Ireland train system: first class??
- 12 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 9 days in switzerland
- 16 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 17 Barcelona and places around
- 18 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 19 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 20 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 21 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 22 apartment
- 23 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016