Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28