Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)