Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Hamam in Istanbul
- 17 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 18 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Wine tours in Tuscuny