Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 9 Sim Cards
- 10 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 15 IWM
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 23 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 24 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 25 Trastevere Food
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place