Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 2 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 3 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Where to stay in London?
- 16 What type of visa is right for me?
- 17 Visiting Spain in January
- 18 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 19 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place