Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 11 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 12 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Paris November 2014
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)