Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 7 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 8 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 Ballet Bolshoi
- 11 munich - day trips
- 12 I'm back.....
- 13 FAQs
- 14 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Charles Degaulle question
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Naples to Pompeii
- 19 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 20 Ireland in November
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 Layover Madrid Info Help
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place