Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 3 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 6 Portugal trains
- 7 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 8 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 9 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 10 ENGLAND TEAM for game with wales
- 11 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 12 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 16 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 19 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 20 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 21 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 22 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 23 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place