Trying to get the best deal for a plane ticket, my fiance and I ended up with having to spend 2 days in Milan. Milan was not at all on our list and for this we don't know almost anything about this place; where to go, what to see, where to eat, etc. We did book our hotel and I'm researching places now.
Do you have any suggestions for us about Milan? Places to see, restaurants to try, gelato places perhaps?
I have already checked if I can make a reservation to see The Last Supper but there is nothing available for the whole month of August. I have to say that I'm not surprised about this.
Thanks a lot!
I'm going to Milan and I don't know anything about this place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 9 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 10 Norway 2014
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...