Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 16 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 Planning a holiday