Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Great London Bars with a view
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Rental car while in Ireland
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Reykjavik hotels
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour