Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Private transportation
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.