Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Towersey, London
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.