Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews