Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental between countries
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Holland Itinerary
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 9 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Rhine River Cruise
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Adaptors for Belgium
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 25 Prague old town
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.