Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 8 Paris cooking classes
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Canal du Midi
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 Rental car in Menton
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Barcelona and...
- 25 helping getting to and from Guarda
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.