Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi Phone Number
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 21 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.