Can someone please tell me when the best time of year would be to visit Iceland for a few days?
I've tried one of the Fodors Mini-Guides, but they don't offer Iceland as a destination, unless I'm just not seeing it.
I've heard that Iceland can have over 12 hours of sunlight during certain times of the year, but people I've asked don't seem to know when that is.
Any advice is really appreciated!
I'm Confused About The Best Time Of Year To Go To Iceland.
- 1 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 2 Paris Ticket t+
- 3 Help for first timers
- 4 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 5 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 8 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 9 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 10 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 11 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 12 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 13 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 14 Benita In Paris
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Driving through Europe
- 18 Romania Tour Guide
- 19 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 21 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 22 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 23 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!