Just looking for a bit of guidance because my question is a slightly complicated one and I'm struggling to find answers online!
As I touched on in the subject title - I'm an Australian with a British Passport (my father is British) and am hoping to move to Amsterdam. From what i've read online it sounds as though that won't be an issue and I won't need a visa. My boyfriend however, (who I have been with for 10+ years) is Australian and I can't work out whether he will be able to apply for a visa, the same way he could if we were moving to the UK.
Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation and can shed advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 scotland
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Ischia
- 9 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?
I’m a British citizen & moving to Amsterdam. Can Aussie partner come?