Just looking for a bit of guidance because my question is a slightly complicated one and I'm struggling to find answers online!
As I touched on in the subject title - I'm an Australian with a British Passport (my father is British) and am hoping to move to Amsterdam. From what i've read online it sounds as though that won't be an issue and I won't need a visa. My boyfriend however, (who I have been with for 10+ years) is Australian and I can't work out whether he will be able to apply for a visa, the same way he could if we were moving to the UK.
Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation and can shed advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help
I’m a British citizen & moving to Amsterdam. Can Aussie partner come?