Just looking for a bit of guidance because my question is a slightly complicated one and I'm struggling to find answers online!
As I touched on in the subject title - I'm an Australian with a British Passport (my father is British) and am hoping to move to Amsterdam. From what i've read online it sounds as though that won't be an issue and I won't need a visa. My boyfriend however, (who I have been with for 10+ years) is Australian and I can't work out whether he will be able to apply for a visa, the same way he could if we were moving to the UK.
Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation and can shed advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Alitala
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag
I’m a British citizen & moving to Amsterdam. Can Aussie partner come?