Just looking for a bit of guidance because my question is a slightly complicated one and I'm struggling to find answers online!
As I touched on in the subject title - I'm an Australian with a British Passport (my father is British) and am hoping to move to Amsterdam. From what i've read online it sounds as though that won't be an issue and I won't need a visa. My boyfriend however, (who I have been with for 10+ years) is Australian and I can't work out whether he will be able to apply for a visa, the same way he could if we were moving to the UK.
Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation and can shed advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Prague to Salzburg by way of Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 9 Versailles
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
I’m a British citizen & moving to Amsterdam. Can Aussie partner come?