Just looking for a bit of guidance because my question is a slightly complicated one and I'm struggling to find answers online!
As I touched on in the subject title - I'm an Australian with a British Passport (my father is British) and am hoping to move to Amsterdam. From what i've read online it sounds as though that won't be an issue and I won't need a visa. My boyfriend however, (who I have been with for 10+ years) is Australian and I can't work out whether he will be able to apply for a visa, the same way he could if we were moving to the UK.
Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation and can shed advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
I’m a British citizen & moving to Amsterdam. Can Aussie partner come?