Hi, We're thinking of staying in an apartment on Ile St Louis for our first trip to Paris at the end of July. Is the metro a very far walk? I can't really tell from looking at the maps how do-able it would be, or even how big this island is! Thanks
Ile St Louis and the metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 Day trips
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 15 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 16 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 nearby cities to london
- 21 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014