I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 How to structure this trip?
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 7 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 8 Prebook B&Bs
- 9 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 10 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 11 Lakes District UK
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Italy - Month of July
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids