I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 6 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 7 2 weeks in Europe
- 8 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 16 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 21 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice