I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 7 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 8 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 11 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 12 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 13 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 14 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 15 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 16 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 17 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 18 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 19 Greek Island honeymoon
- 20 Garmisch
- 21 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 22 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?