I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Portugal Trip
- 3 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 16 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 17 driving in france with kids
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 20 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Spain traffic tickets