I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 Akrotiri Tours
- 20 Walking in Oslo
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France