I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 4 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 5 Spain 2 beach locations
- 6 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 13 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 16 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 17 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 18 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 19 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 20 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 24 Bologna Restaurants
- 25 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016