I'm traveling alone, looking to spend 2 weeks enjoying the beach and charming surroundings, but having trouble determining whether Ile de Re or Bassin d'Arcachon is better for this. Is 2 weeks too long for either place? Is Arcachon fairly commercial/built up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 4 Paris Bastille Day
- 5 River Cruise
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 8 car rental agency
- 9 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 10 Italy for 5 nights!
- 11 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 12 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Paris Art Galleries
- 15 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 16 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 17 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 19 Croatia help
- 20 Accommodation
- 21 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 22 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 23 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?