Are there certain areas in Rome that I might find a toilet, WC, bathroom, any of those words, while walking and touring? Are they pay facilities? I like to be prepared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 Southern France
- 3 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 4 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 italy
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 17 What to wear
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son