Please help me! My husband and i are planning a trip to Spain and Paris in August. WE are a young couple who loves adventure. We love biking, hiking, eating, wine, shopping. We have 10 full days to explore. Is this itinerary doable..
Fly LAX to Madridday 1 arrive 7:40am madrid
day 2 madrid
day 3 madrid train AVE to Barcelona
day 4 barcelona
day 5 barcelona
day 6 barcelona
day 7 barceona fly to Paris
day 8 Paris
day 9 Paris
day 10 Paris
day 11 Home
What do you guys think? I choose less time in madrid because we rather spend more time in barcelona..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831AOL Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Train Through Spain
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Italy June 6-16
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 hill of crosses
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son