Please help me! My husband and i are planning a trip to Spain and Paris in August. WE are a young couple who loves adventure. We love biking, hiking, eating, wine, shopping. We have 10 full days to explore. Is this itinerary doable..
Fly LAX to Madridday 1 arrive 7:40am madrid
day 2 madrid
day 3 madrid train AVE to Barcelona
day 4 barcelona
day 5 barcelona
day 6 barcelona
day 7 barceona fly to Paris
day 8 Paris
day 9 Paris
day 10 Paris
day 11 Home
What do you guys think? I choose less time in madrid because we rather spend more time in barcelona..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?