Please help me! My husband and i are planning a trip to Spain and Paris in August. WE are a young couple who loves adventure. We love biking, hiking, eating, wine, shopping. We have 10 full days to explore. Is this itinerary doable..
Fly LAX to Madridday 1 arrive 7:40am madrid
day 2 madrid
day 3 madrid train AVE to Barcelona
day 4 barcelona
day 5 barcelona
day 6 barcelona
day 7 barceona fly to Paris
day 8 Paris
day 9 Paris
day 10 Paris
day 11 Home
What do you guys think? I choose less time in madrid because we rather spend more time in barcelona..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 vienna
- 9 Questions about Polish sights
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Italy
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 where to stay in London?
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe