it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoes in Scotland
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 9 Naples, Italy
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Tuscany 6 nights
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 21 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 France & Italy, May or June
- 24 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 25 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
it is too much.