it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 8 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 9 Sicily: which coast?
- 10 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Chania
- 19 Edinbrugh
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 Studying art in English in venice
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
it is too much.