it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 5 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
it is too much.