it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome
it is too much.