it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Wales
- 17 Paris in early august
- 18 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Tracking the Weather
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
it is too much.