it is too much.
There are have been a spate of people who want to Europe in one week. OK some have two weeks.
Remember you will lose 1/2 to full day every time you move to a different city.
You must decide do you want to see a few places well or many places poorly.
You should look at guide books and ascertain what you want to see. Libraries have guide books. So you can look for sights, although the hotel and restaurant information maybe out of date.
Look at a map and see how far or close you itinerary may be. And look carefully at the type of roads some are wonderful others are not.
Don't listen to friends and relatives who either have never been to Europe or have never done the trip you are suggesting.
Moving around is especially hard if you have little ones or are part of large group.
It is also expensive in terms of cabs, buses, planes, and cars to move around.
Remember gas is about twice what it is in the States and there can be an exorbitant drop off charge when returning the car in another country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 22 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 Please help me eat well in Greece!
it is too much.