This is an art gallery which is sponsoring a show by some textile artists from Maylasia. The show was not fully mounted before I left, but the work I saw was gorgeous. It is mainly scarves and shawls in silk and silk blends, all for sale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 2 Moldova and Transnistria
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 15 travel fan 220v?
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Barcelona - places to stay
- 24 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback