This is an art gallery which is sponsoring a show by some textile artists from Maylasia. The show was not fully mounted before I left, but the work I saw was gorgeous. It is mainly scarves and shawls in silk and silk blends, all for sale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 A week in Croatia with kids