This is an art gallery which is sponsoring a show by some textile artists from Maylasia. The show was not fully mounted before I left, but the work I saw was gorgeous. It is mainly scarves and shawls in silk and silk blends, all for sale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Versailles
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip