I am trying to plan 7 nights on the Romantic Road not including Munich.
Have to be in Munich on the 8th day for a flight.
Adventurous couple in early thirties exploring Europe for the first time ...................... wondering what YOUR itinerary would look like with any tips or suggestions on sights or accommodations.
PS....Could it also include time for Innsbruck.
If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 2 weeks in Spain
- 5 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 at what point should one get health insurance
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 17 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 18 Wines charted by flavor
- 19 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 20 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 21 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss