I am trying to plan 7 nights on the Romantic Road not including Munich.
Have to be in Munich on the 8th day for a flight.
Adventurous couple in early thirties exploring Europe for the first time ...................... wondering what YOUR itinerary would look like with any tips or suggestions on sights or accommodations.
PS....Could it also include time for Innsbruck.
If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Getting From Italy to London
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 rome and pompei
- 12 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 17 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 20 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 21 Italy things to do?
- 22 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera