I just received an email from my daughter who is studying in Sicily for her college semester abroad asking "could you go on Fodors and ask them where they would go if they had only 3 days in Malta"? They got a package deal for the flight and hotel out of Catania,Sicily but nothing else is included. They are all love history;are staying in St. Julians area and want to get the most that they can for their short time there. Any suggestions? Thanks!
If you had 3 days in Malta-what would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 What to wear
- 7 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Back home problems with sim card
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?