I just received an email from my daughter who is studying in Sicily for her college semester abroad asking "could you go on Fodors and ask them where they would go if they had only 3 days in Malta"? They got a package deal for the flight and hotel out of Catania,Sicily but nothing else is included. They are all love history;are staying in St. Julians area and want to get the most that they can for their short time there. Any suggestions? Thanks!
If you had 3 days in Malta-what would you do?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 7 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 How many home bases do we need for 3 weeks in Belgium
- 12 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 13 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 17 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 20 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 21 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 24 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions