I just received an email from my daughter who is studying in Sicily for her college semester abroad asking "could you go on Fodors and ask them where they would go if they had only 3 days in Malta"? They got a package deal for the flight and hotel out of Catania,Sicily but nothing else is included. They are all love history;are staying in St. Julians area and want to get the most that they can for their short time there. Any suggestions? Thanks!
If you had 3 days in Malta-what would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 8 Gite and/or agritourism
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German