I just received an email from my daughter who is studying in Sicily for her college semester abroad asking "could you go on Fodors and ask them where they would go if they had only 3 days in Malta"? They got a package deal for the flight and hotel out of Catania,Sicily but nothing else is included. They are all love history;are staying in St. Julians area and want to get the most that they can for their short time there. Any suggestions? Thanks!
If you had 3 days in Malta-what would you do?
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 Day trip to Capri
- 3 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 4 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Car rental
- 8 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 9 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 10 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 11 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 12 Tour-Free Travel
- 13 Parking in Reykjavik
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Paris Recommendations
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 21 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 France in 7 days
- 24 Cinque Terre card and train
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy