SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 레드카지노
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Spain.. suggestions please
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 London Paris
- 12 The Rain in Spain and more
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 the reality that it helps
- 22 Venice to Positano
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted