SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
If I had to pick 2 cities in Scandinavia or Finland....?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages