SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French theater in Paris
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time