SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 2 Berlin restaurant recs
- 3 Small town near Grenada?
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 14 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Slovakia day trip
- 18 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 19 Italy for the first time
- 20 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Norfolk base
- 24 Renting bed linens and towels
- 25 Calling home from abroad