SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
If I had to pick 2 cities in Scandinavia or Finland....?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 gites de france or agritourism
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio