SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
If I had to pick 2 cities in Scandinavia or Finland....?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 19 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 20 Trains in Europe
- 21 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Netherlands and others
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee