SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Seville bus information
- 6 Alhambra discount tickets
- 7 Piazza Navona
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 10 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 11 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 16 Rhine River
- 17 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 18 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 19 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 20 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district