SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cartagena Spain
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Malaga Spain
- 4 Ibiiza Spain
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 ATM
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 London Hotel - Different Request
- 24 Portugal rental car
- 25 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa