SFO-Stockholm (spend 3 nights), night boat to Helsinki?, stay in Helsinki 1 night, fly to Santorini, stay 5 nights, fly to Athens (1 night), fly to Dublin Ireland (5 nights) then home.
Santorini and Dublin are two "definites" for this trip.
Afraid I might find Stockholm and Helsinki boring?
Background....been to Amsterdam (didn't find it as enjoyable as Paris, Italy, Switz, Austria, Prague),
Haven't been to Portugal, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Greece,
Not a museum person, love beautiful scenery, great food, great wine and/or beer, people watching.
Is Stockholm/Helsinki going to be the pleasant surprise that Prague was? Or will it be just OK Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 PARIS
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 Airline to Rome
- 15 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 First Solo Adventure
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each