I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
- 1 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 2 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 3 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 15 just want to know
- 16 Planning my trip to Italy
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy