I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Hotels that we found special
- 16 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Great London Bars with a view
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland