I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 4 Five nights in Extremadura
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek