I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
- 1 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Battlefield Tour
- 14 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 15 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 16 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 23 Edinburgh
- 24 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 25 Refining London and Scotland