I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Hotel Advice
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Escargot
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 9 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 10 London GTG late September?
- 11 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 12 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 13 Northern lights in Iceland in January
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Still trying to narrow down an area Chatillon, Arcueil, Montreuil?
- 17 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 22 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 23 Schengen Visa
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports