I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 19 Location of hotel in Rome
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 23 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 24 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 25 Reims for a day