I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 Europe Tour with Kids
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Lakes District UK
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 England & Scotland in April
- 8 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 13 Your favourite places in Bath
- 14 Rental car scams in Italy
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Rome Areas to stay
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 Italy - Month of July
- 25 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?