I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 5 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 6 Apartment location
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 13 portugal
- 14 Refining London and Scotland
- 15 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 18 Help with itenerary
- 19 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 22 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 23 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 24 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris