I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 7 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 8 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 9 International driving permit required in France?
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Tour Company in Russia
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 19 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 20 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 21 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 24 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 25 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?