I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Sicily
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 23 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum