I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 London tube
- 10 bath or york
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Local Tour in Provence?
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 car rental info
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 A drive in Europe