I have looked at the comments on Fodors re the London Pass vs the 2 for 1 coupons and the consensus seems to be that 2 for 1 coupons are better. I looked on the 2 for 1 website and it seems to be saying that tickets issued at a tube station are not eligible. If I buy the travelcard from the Visit Britain tourist info will it be eligible for 2 for 1 coupons? Does National Rail operate the underground? Obviously, I am a little confused! Anybody shed some light? Thanks!
If I buy a 3 day travelcard can I get 2 for 1 coupons?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?