We're planning a trip for September this year. We will have a car and have 4-5 days to drive from Ieper to Amsterdam where we will return the car to the airport. What should we see?
1. Brugge + Ghent
2. Brugge + Delf / The Hague
3. Brugge + ? + ?
Any interesting coast perhaps?
We are older travellers but OK fitness wise....not too used to driving that side of the road so keen to steer clear of really big cities unless they are easy to get into and out of.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Italy
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report