We're planning a trip for September this year. We will have a car and have 4-5 days to drive from Ieper to Amsterdam where we will return the car to the airport. What should we see?
1. Brugge + Ghent
2. Brugge + Delf / The Hague
3. Brugge + ? + ?
Any interesting coast perhaps?
We are older travellers but OK fitness wise....not too used to driving that side of the road so keen to steer clear of really big cities unless they are easy to get into and out of.
Thanks in advance.
Ieper driving to Amsterdam - What to see between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 6 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 9 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 American Express
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia