We're planning a trip for September this year. We will have a car and have 4-5 days to drive from Ieper to Amsterdam where we will return the car to the airport. What should we see?
1. Brugge + Ghent
2. Brugge + Delf / The Hague
3. Brugge + ? + ?
Any interesting coast perhaps?
We are older travellers but OK fitness wise....not too used to driving that side of the road so keen to steer clear of really big cities unless they are easy to get into and out of.
Thanks in advance.
Ieper driving to Amsterdam - What to see between?
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 10 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Florence to nice- help
- 13 Driving in Genoa
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 just want to know
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum