We're planning a trip for September this year. We will have a car and have 4-5 days to drive from Ieper to Amsterdam where we will return the car to the airport. What should we see?
1. Brugge + Ghent
2. Brugge + Delf / The Hague
3. Brugge + ? + ?
Any interesting coast perhaps?
We are older travellers but OK fitness wise....not too used to driving that side of the road so keen to steer clear of really big cities unless they are easy to get into and out of.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 4 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Croatia trip Planning
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 14 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 Trains in Alps and UK
- 19 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris