We're planning a trip for September this year. We will have a car and have 4-5 days to drive from Ieper to Amsterdam where we will return the car to the airport. What should we see?
1. Brugge + Ghent
2. Brugge + Delf / The Hague
3. Brugge + ? + ?
Any interesting coast perhaps?
We are older travellers but OK fitness wise....not too used to driving that side of the road so keen to steer clear of really big cities unless they are easy to get into and out of.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 2 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 3 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 23 Iceland for Nine Days
- 24 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 25 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup