We're planning a trip for September this year. We will have a car and have 4-5 days to drive from Ieper to Amsterdam where we will return the car to the airport. What should we see?
1. Brugge + Ghent
2. Brugge + Delf / The Hague
3. Brugge + ? + ?
Any interesting coast perhaps?
We are older travellers but OK fitness wise....not too used to driving that side of the road so keen to steer clear of really big cities unless they are easy to get into and out of.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 20 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 23 Trip to Switzerland
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Itinery help Crete