My husband and I (late 30s/mid 40s)will be travelling to Ireland at the end of May for about 10 days. We are planning on taking a train out of Dublin, renting a car at the Kerry airport and exploring the southwest eventually returning the car in Cork and taking a train back to Dublin. We are trying to figure ot if it is worth it to use one of our days/nights to go to Adare Village (becasue we heard it is one of the prettiest villages) and stay a night at the Adare Manor hotel (to get the feel of a castle/manor while in Ireland). To do this would take us a little bit out of the way. If given the choice would you spend the time in Adare or spend more time exploring the coast (Dingle, Kenmare, ROK, Ring of Baera, Kinsale, etc.)? Thanks for your help...
Ieland trip help, Adare or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 My itinerary for Greece
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online