My husband and I (late 30s/mid 40s)will be travelling to Ireland at the end of May for about 10 days. We are planning on taking a train out of Dublin, renting a car at the Kerry airport and exploring the southwest eventually returning the car in Cork and taking a train back to Dublin. We are trying to figure ot if it is worth it to use one of our days/nights to go to Adare Village (becasue we heard it is one of the prettiest villages) and stay a night at the Adare Manor hotel (to get the feel of a castle/manor while in Ireland). To do this would take us a little bit out of the way. If given the choice would you spend the time in Adare or spend more time exploring the coast (Dingle, Kenmare, ROK, Ring of Baera, Kinsale, etc.)? Thanks for your help...
Ieland trip help, Adare or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 England in 7 days
- 4 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 5 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 Day Trips from Paris
- 8 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Spanish Music
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 17 Arles as a base?
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 21 Recommend a tour company?
- 22 Ireland's west coast
- 23 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 24 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 25 2 different itineraries