My husband and I (late 30s/mid 40s)will be travelling to Ireland at the end of May for about 10 days. We are planning on taking a train out of Dublin, renting a car at the Kerry airport and exploring the southwest eventually returning the car in Cork and taking a train back to Dublin. We are trying to figure ot if it is worth it to use one of our days/nights to go to Adare Village (becasue we heard it is one of the prettiest villages) and stay a night at the Adare Manor hotel (to get the feel of a castle/manor while in Ireland). To do this would take us a little bit out of the way. If given the choice would you spend the time in Adare or spend more time exploring the coast (Dingle, Kenmare, ROK, Ring of Baera, Kinsale, etc.)? Thanks for your help...
Ieland trip help, Adare or not?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?