My husband and I (late 30s/mid 40s)will be travelling to Ireland at the end of May for about 10 days. We are planning on taking a train out of Dublin, renting a car at the Kerry airport and exploring the southwest eventually returning the car in Cork and taking a train back to Dublin. We are trying to figure ot if it is worth it to use one of our days/nights to go to Adare Village (becasue we heard it is one of the prettiest villages) and stay a night at the Adare Manor hotel (to get the feel of a castle/manor while in Ireland). To do this would take us a little bit out of the way. If given the choice would you spend the time in Adare or spend more time exploring the coast (Dingle, Kenmare, ROK, Ring of Baera, Kinsale, etc.)? Thanks for your help...
Ieland trip help, Adare or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 London hotel
- 12 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam hotel advice