My husband and I (late 30s/mid 40s)will be travelling to Ireland at the end of May for about 10 days. We are planning on taking a train out of Dublin, renting a car at the Kerry airport and exploring the southwest eventually returning the car in Cork and taking a train back to Dublin. We are trying to figure ot if it is worth it to use one of our days/nights to go to Adare Village (becasue we heard it is one of the prettiest villages) and stay a night at the Adare Manor hotel (to get the feel of a castle/manor while in Ireland). To do this would take us a little bit out of the way. If given the choice would you spend the time in Adare or spend more time exploring the coast (Dingle, Kenmare, ROK, Ring of Baera, Kinsale, etc.)? Thanks for your help...
Ieland trip help, Adare or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como