My husband and I (late 30s/mid 40s)will be travelling to Ireland at the end of May for about 10 days. We are planning on taking a train out of Dublin, renting a car at the Kerry airport and exploring the southwest eventually returning the car in Cork and taking a train back to Dublin. We are trying to figure ot if it is worth it to use one of our days/nights to go to Adare Village (becasue we heard it is one of the prettiest villages) and stay a night at the Adare Manor hotel (to get the feel of a castle/manor while in Ireland). To do this would take us a little bit out of the way. If given the choice would you spend the time in Adare or spend more time exploring the coast (Dingle, Kenmare, ROK, Ring of Baera, Kinsale, etc.)? Thanks for your help...
Ieland trip help, Adare or not?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 21 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome