I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노♭→)∫¯ WNR94.ZE.AM ¯∫(←♭슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 2 헬로카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 경주바카라気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 4 코리아카지노＼✃／《 WNR94.ZE.AM 》＼✃／【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 바카라카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 아시안카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 에이플러스카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 8 로얄카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 21 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 Tour of Northern Italy
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 Germany in December Trip Report