I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Venice
- 10 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 11 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 14 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 15 Last night in Sweden
- 16 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations