I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets