I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 2 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 3 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 la spezia vs. levanto
- 6 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 7 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 8 Amsterdam and beyond
- 9 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 10 Italy in November
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 13 Andalucia Itinerary
- 14 Southern Puglia Italy
- 15 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 16 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 17 6 nights in Dublin
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Attending Church in Rome?
- 23 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 24 Travel help laundary
- 25 Puglia and Matera