I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 4 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 9 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 10 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 11 Dover queues
- 12 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary