I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Dijon in December!
- 13 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich