I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0004 】☮네임드사다리분석
- 2 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 3 블랙잭카지노＼＼§『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼블랙잭카지노
- 4 인터넷배팅사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0004 】✄인터넷배팅사이트
- 5 카지노게임사이트╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱¥아시안카지노
- 6 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 7 London best location
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 12 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 15 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 Paris doctor house calls
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor