I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 8 Overnight Train Questions
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Istanbul tour guides?
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 3 months to travel Europe!
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 What to see in Dresden...
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 25 Sienna with kids