I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
idtgv train online booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 2 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Olive Oil
- 9 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 10 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 11 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Paris in 1 Day
- 21 Oslo in early Oct
- 22 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland