I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 3 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 4 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 5 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 6 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 9 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 10 1st time in Europe - need help
- 11 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 12 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 train connections in the UK
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 18 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 19 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 20 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 21 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 22 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 23 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 24 air conditioning
- 25 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.