I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 5 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 6 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 7 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 8 St Moritz hiking
- 9 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 10 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 11 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 12 Getting to Giverny
- 13 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 14 Toledo or Segovia
- 15 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 16 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 17 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 18 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 19 Italy train travel question
- 20 Glasgow family hotel
- 21 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 22 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 23 Dublin Ireland
- 24 Drive or train Austria
- 25 September in Switzerland