I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 8 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 9 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 10 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 11 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 12 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 13 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 14 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 15 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 16 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 17 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 18 One Way... trust or bust?
- 19 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 20 Italy weather last week of March.
- 21 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 22 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Paris weather