I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 I forgot my international driver permit
- 4 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 5 Bordeaux TRIP
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 16 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 17 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 International Friends Tour
- 21 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 22 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Prague Beyond the "Usual"