I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
idtgv train online booking
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 London for Christmas