I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 4 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 5 Car Rental in Italy
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 Belgium : a asfe country
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?