I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
idtgv train online booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Is this realistic... advice?
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Satnav maps update
- 13 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 20 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 23 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 24 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 25 mallorca