I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
idtgv train online booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Winter in Paris
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 5 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 6 Bregenz or Lindau
- 7 I need some big advice!
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Best beach town in Italy?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 25 Provence or Alsace in late March