I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
idtgv train online booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 Why don't the French want to work?
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 9 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary