I read about some people having problems with online booking on the idtgv trains..
Yesterday I used my credit card to book tickets. I got a message saying that I would receive an email with the tickets within 24 hrs.
My credit card has however not been debited..
I was wondering whether this is a normal experience while booking on the idtgv.com site? Is there a time lag in debiting the account and issuance of a ticket?
I did not get any message stating that my card could not be used - but it was strange that I did'nt receive my tickets instantly..
Would like to hear whether anyone else has had similar issues when using credit cards issued outside France?
Look forward to hearing from fellow fodorites..
idtgv train online booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 5 Madrid apartment input, please
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 December honeymoon in Europe
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 staying a month or so in each place
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 18 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 19 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 20 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 21 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 22 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Late night train from Prague