I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 5 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau