I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 2 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Good times in Munich, the city
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 One week in Spain, late May
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 14 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 16 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 17 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?