I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat Express
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland