I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 배팅사이트【【〃ac2323 . com〃】】코드 : sk77 해외놀이터
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing