I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 11 London visit
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 18 men's shoes spain
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?