I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 2 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 5 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 6 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 7 Amsterdam and ?????
- 8 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 9 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 10 To europe this Aug
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 13 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 14 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 15 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 16 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 22 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 23 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"