I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 4 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?