I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 12 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 13 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 14 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 15 Suggestion for travel memories
- 16 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 17 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 22 Pyrenees logistics
- 23 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 24 Italy
- 25 Azores