I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 2 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 3 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 4 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 5 21 nights in England, please help
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Amalfi October 16-25
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 16 Need advice on Greek islands
- 17 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 18 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 19 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 20 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Florence and Rome
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.