I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 2 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 3 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 4 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 5 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 6 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 7 One champagne tour in Reims
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 10 Italian rail travel
- 11 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 12 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 13 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 14 Paris Picture Overlays
- 15 Portugal Transportation
- 16 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 17 Malpensa - Verona
- 18 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 19 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 20 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 23 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.