I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 3 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 4 Using Obb website
- 5 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 6 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 7 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 8 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 9 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Help me with this trip
- 12 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 13 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 14 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 15 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 rail pass
- 19 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 20 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 21 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 22 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 23 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 24 A guide to Madrid
- 25 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)