I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 2 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 3 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 CDG to Marais transfer
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 11 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 12 Train tickets in Italy?
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 15 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 16 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 19 Transportation
- 20 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 24 travel around Spain
- 25 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help