I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 2 Switzerland in 8 days
- 3 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 4 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Yummy Swiss bites
- 11 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 12 Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 2 London theatre recommendations
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours