I am getting married next year. I have been looking at Italy (Tuscany - Umbria) but have also been recommended Lake Geneva - on the French side (Yvoire). Apparently it is much cheaper than the Swiss side of the lake. We are also going to take a look at Cyprus - although this would be my least favourite destination out of the three.
We are looking for the best value option available and have a budget of around £8000. We can't really go much higher than that.
It is only going to be a relatively small wedding (100 guests maximum).
Advice would be appreciated from anyone with experience of these regions, especially those with experience of weddings! Thank you!
The lower the price the better!
Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 7 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons