I'm planning to spend a month in Austrian alps this summer with a 6 years old child.
Any suggestions on the best villages to rent a house/apartment?
I would like it to be a very beautiful place where I could stay, hike around, and maybe even swim if there is a lake nearby, but also be able to go for day trips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in Europe
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets