My wife and I are thinking about going on a ski trip for new years and we are not quite sure where to go. We have been to ski trips before (to Switzerland and Italy) but on these trip s we have stayed at hotels. This time we would like to rent a cabin or a chalet near skiing facilities. I have searched a bit but it seems like most places only offer big chalets with a lot of beds. So my question is...do you know of any places where we can rent a small cabin near a ski area - we are looking at France, Italy, Austria or Switzerland. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Football Tickets - Athens
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Last minute trip to Capri
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Budapest to Kosice
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 My 3 days in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 24 One week in Europe
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!