My wife and I are thinking about going on a ski trip for new years and we are not quite sure where to go. We have been to ski trips before (to Switzerland and Italy) but on these trip s we have stayed at hotels. This time we would like to rent a cabin or a chalet near skiing facilities. I have searched a bit but it seems like most places only offer big chalets with a lot of beds. So my question is...do you know of any places where we can rent a small cabin near a ski area - we are looking at France, Italy, Austria or Switzerland. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼삼카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라ハ바카라
- 2 블랙썬카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트주소ク바카라사이트주소
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 5 Escorted Tours
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 2 Months in Sicily
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Le Marche, Italy
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 20 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 23 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 24 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 25 Hallstatt tour recommendations?