My wife and I are thinking about going on a ski trip for new years and we are not quite sure where to go. We have been to ski trips before (to Switzerland and Italy) but on these trip s we have stayed at hotels. This time we would like to rent a cabin or a chalet near skiing facilities. I have searched a bit but it seems like most places only offer big chalets with a lot of beds. So my question is...do you know of any places where we can rent a small cabin near a ski area - we are looking at France, Italy, Austria or Switzerland. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Ireland hotel questions
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice