We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Can parking
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!