We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Ideas for Seville visit with kids
- 1 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 2 Paris metro
- 3 RHK's heading to Europe
- 4 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week