We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Residential wallpaper designs
- 9 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 10 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Road Maps of Ireland
- 19 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 25 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries