We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 2 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 3 Gelato course in Rome?
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 RFID Protection
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 Norfolk base
- 16 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 20 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 25 Two weeks in Portugal in October