We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 4 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 5 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 6 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 12 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 13 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 14 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 15 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 23 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 24 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 25 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations