We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Ideas for Seville visit with kids
- 1 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Ovington Square Flat
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Hotels in Sorrento
- 9 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 10 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Day trip to Capri
- 14 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014