We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Ideas for Seville visit with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 Arles as a base?
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 France in 2003
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 24 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 25 Help planning Sicily Itinerary