We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 2 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 3 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Where to stop along the way
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 13 Puglia Experiences
- 14 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 15 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 16 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 17 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 18 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 19 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 20 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 21 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Relaxing destinations?
- 25 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience