We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Ideas for Seville visit with kids
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?