We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 French open 2017
- 7 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 8 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 9 Amalfi October 16-25
- 10 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 13 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 14 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 15 Naples
- 16 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 Rental car return in Nice
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 25 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia