We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Sevilla or somewhere closeby to the town. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by flight and may not have a car to move around. So pls suggest if travelling to Sevilla's sight-seeing spots like Alcazar , Parc Maria Lucia would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Sevilla a small town and can one visit these places by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트§【RAM300.COM】§ 카지노 룰렛
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 7 Escorted Tours
- 8 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 9 2 Months in Sicily
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Le Marche, Italy
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 15 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 16 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 17 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 18 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 19 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 22 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 23 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 24 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 25 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week