I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 2 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 5 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 6 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 7 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 British English
- 10 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 11 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 12 Spain for 7 days
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 15 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 16 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 17 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Brugge photo on Bing
- 21 A town in France for a month
- 22 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 23 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao