I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 2 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 3 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 4 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 7 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 11 What's your suggestion ????
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 A guide to Madrid
- 16 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 17 Prague for a week?
- 18 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 19 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 20 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 21 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Germany and Switzerland
- 24 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 25 Amsterday > Bruges