I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 4 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Day trips from Lisbon
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 No Pooh in Poland
- 23 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Paris and where else?