I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 2 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 3 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 4 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 5 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 6 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 7 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 10 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 11 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 12 Hotels in old Rome
- 13 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 14 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 19 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 20 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 21 Albi/Carcassone
- 22 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 23 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 24 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 25 ABOUT SPAIN