I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 2 Airbnb scam
- 3 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 14 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 15 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 20 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe