I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 2 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 3 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 4 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 6 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 7 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 8 Denmark cycle tour
- 9 Kadıköy to Kız Kulesi by bus
- 10 marbella spain
- 11 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 12 Need advice on 2 week Greece itinerary
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Barcelona restaurants
- 15 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 16 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 17 Trains
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 20 malaga to madrid train ?
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 23 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 24 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!