I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 11 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 Christmas in salzburg
- 15 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)