I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Day Trips from Nice
- 8 Siena Favorites?
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 biking in France
- 11 using airbnb for the first time...
- 12 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 15 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Help with France itinerary
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 24 South of France - recommendations please!
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?