I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Mont St Michel
- 8 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 renting a car in Germany
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?