I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 10 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 Please help me give good travel advice
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Portugal with children
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Stopover in Tudela?
- 19 Travel throught Europe
- 20 Car Rentals in Athens
- 21 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 24 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 25 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?