I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 12 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 16 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Europe in 21 days