I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Help with European vacation plan
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?