I will be in Prague and have about 45-60 minutes to eat before starting a tour at Wenceslas Square. I would like to eat near the square. Beer is not important in making a choice. A moderate cost would be nice. My husand and I enjoy local fare. He is gluten intolerant. I would love some suggestions for a place to eat after a long train ride and before th tour.
Ideas for restaurant near Wenceslas Square?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Schengen rule made easy
- 5 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 6 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 10 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 11 Need help with itinerary
- 12 Italy Spending Budget
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 22 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 23 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland