I just received confirmation for a timeshare and we ended up getting the Alpenland Sporthotel in Maria Alm. I have been looking at ideas on the forms for activities, but all are a few years old. I was hoping someone would have some updated ideas.
I will be there the first week of July with my two boys, 6 and 8 years old, with a rental car. I've added Eisriesenwelt to our to-do list. We were in Salzburg a couple of years ago, but may stop to do the salt cave in Hallein on our way up to the Chiemsee on our last day.
I've never been to Berchtesgaden and would like to see it. Also I thought a visit to the Koenigsee would be nice, as we missed out on it last time.
Any thought on those ideas and any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 4 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 Iceland 3 day layover
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Train travel
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 20 DVD burning software
- 21 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 22 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 25 WWI Battlefields