I just received confirmation for a timeshare and we ended up getting the Alpenland Sporthotel in Maria Alm. I have been looking at ideas on the forms for activities, but all are a few years old. I was hoping someone would have some updated ideas.
I will be there the first week of July with my two boys, 6 and 8 years old, with a rental car. I've added Eisriesenwelt to our to-do list. We were in Salzburg a couple of years ago, but may stop to do the salt cave in Hallein on our way up to the Chiemsee on our last day.
I've never been to Berchtesgaden and would like to see it. Also I thought a visit to the Koenigsee would be nice, as we missed out on it last time.
Any thought on those ideas and any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 5 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 9 Which town for a
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris