I just received confirmation for a timeshare and we ended up getting the Alpenland Sporthotel in Maria Alm. I have been looking at ideas on the forms for activities, but all are a few years old. I was hoping someone would have some updated ideas.
I will be there the first week of July with my two boys, 6 and 8 years old, with a rental car. I've added Eisriesenwelt to our to-do list. We were in Salzburg a couple of years ago, but may stop to do the salt cave in Hallein on our way up to the Chiemsee on our last day.
I've never been to Berchtesgaden and would like to see it. Also I thought a visit to the Koenigsee would be nice, as we missed out on it last time.
Any thought on those ideas and any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Brugge hotel help
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking