I just received confirmation for a timeshare and we ended up getting the Alpenland Sporthotel in Maria Alm. I have been looking at ideas on the forms for activities, but all are a few years old. I was hoping someone would have some updated ideas.
I will be there the first week of July with my two boys, 6 and 8 years old, with a rental car. I've added Eisriesenwelt to our to-do list. We were in Salzburg a couple of years ago, but may stop to do the salt cave in Hallein on our way up to the Chiemsee on our last day.
I've never been to Berchtesgaden and would like to see it. Also I thought a visit to the Koenigsee would be nice, as we missed out on it last time.
Any thought on those ideas and any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ※연결 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 Sim Cards
- 13 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Portugal rental car
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 18 IWM
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest