Besides postcards of the area where we live, what are some other ideas for very inexpensive US souvenirs we can take with us to give to people we strike up conversations with while we are in Italy?
Ideas for Inexpensive, Lightweight US Souvenirs to Give to New Italian Friends Met Along the Way
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 2 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 3 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 4 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 5 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 6 Copenhagen public transportation
- 7 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 8 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 9 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 10 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 11 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Which is easier. Malpensa shuttle bus to Centrale or ...
- 14 Prague to Poland
- 15 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 16 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 17 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 18 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 19 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 20 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 24 9 nights in Ireland
- 25 Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?