Hello all! I have a trip planned with a friend for next Feb and we'll be heading to Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice, then driving to Barcelona. While in Nice we were planning on exploring Cannes and Monaco as well. Anyone have any tips or ideas for any of these places? Any hidden gems off the beaten path we should check out? This is our first time to all of these places, so any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
Ideas for Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice and Barcelona in Feb.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 American Express
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?