Hello all! I have a trip planned with a friend for next Feb and we'll be heading to Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice, then driving to Barcelona. While in Nice we were planning on exploring Cannes and Monaco as well. Anyone have any tips or ideas for any of these places? Any hidden gems off the beaten path we should check out? This is our first time to all of these places, so any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
Ideas for Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice and Barcelona in Feb.?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice