Hello all! I have a trip planned with a friend for next Feb and we'll be heading to Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice, then driving to Barcelona. While in Nice we were planning on exploring Cannes and Monaco as well. Anyone have any tips or ideas for any of these places? Any hidden gems off the beaten path we should check out? This is our first time to all of these places, so any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
Ideas for Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice and Barcelona in Feb.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 May trip to the islands
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Venice hotel selection
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said