Hello all! I have a trip planned with a friend for next Feb and we'll be heading to Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice, then driving to Barcelona. While in Nice we were planning on exploring Cannes and Monaco as well. Anyone have any tips or ideas for any of these places? Any hidden gems off the beaten path we should check out? This is our first time to all of these places, so any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
Ideas for Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice and Barcelona in Feb.?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 4 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 11 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 12 rent car / Munich
- 13 Apartments in Rome
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.