Hello all! I have a trip planned with a friend for next Feb and we'll be heading to Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice, then driving to Barcelona. While in Nice we were planning on exploring Cannes and Monaco as well. Anyone have any tips or ideas for any of these places? Any hidden gems off the beaten path we should check out? This is our first time to all of these places, so any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
Ideas for Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice and Barcelona in Feb.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Is this the right way<>?
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Rome Areas to stay
- 6 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 7 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 Rental car scams in Italy
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 St Germain
- 17 22 days or DIY tour
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 Your favourite places in Bath
- 23 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization