I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Ideas for a three week trip in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 3 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 Swiss rail passes
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 London day trips, especially castles
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 18 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Day trips