I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 4 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 5 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 6 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 7 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 8 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 Basque country ideas
- 16 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 First trip to Italy
- 20 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 21 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 22 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 23 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 20 Days in Europe