I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Ideas for a three week trip in Croatia
- 1 portugal
- 2 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 3 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 7 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 London on a sunny day
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Train tickets
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 19 Navigo Decouverte
- 20 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 23 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 24 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 25 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request