I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 4 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 13 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Iceland in July
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 Train rides
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 italy itinerary request
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 24 Train Help
- 25 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?