I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Ideas for a three week trip in Croatia
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 3 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 4 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 7 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 8 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Benita In Paris
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 13 Driving through Europe
- 14 Romania Tour Guide
- 15 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 19 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 20 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 21 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 22 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 23 Places to visit from London
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?