I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 What fresh hell is this?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 SE ITALY
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Bordeaux to Nice
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011