I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area to stay in London
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Algarve - is it for me?
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 25 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers