I’m planning a trip to Croatia with my boyfriend in September. We arrive in Zagreb on the 7th of September and fly back out from Zagreb on the 26th, so roughly three weeks. We’re interested in seeing the cultural sights, beaches, nightlife and nature – we like hiking, biking, swimming and water activities. Starting in Zagreb we would be making our way south over the course of the three weeks, then around the end of the trip, fly from Dubrovnik into Zagreb. Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated! Also a final, potentially silly question; the general consensus from books and sites I’ve looked at suggest that the average temperature for the month of September is around 22-25 degrees (*C); is this accurate or is it a little warmer?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY High Top Quality Counter-feit money us dollar , Euro /skype:hfr.jan .
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 10 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 11 Help with a git in Alsace
- 12 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 13 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 14 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 15 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 16 1 night in Split or Trogir
- 17 Rome and Venice in December
- 18 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 19 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 20 Planning trip to Spain in end of August
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Pay for all of apartment in advance?
- 23 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 One Unstructured Week in Paris...GO!