We are considering a cruise that has a port day in Lisbon (roughly 9am - 5pm), and this is an area of the world I know little about. We prefer to do our port adventures on our own, not arranged through the cruise line. We will be traveling with our 4 older teens, ages 16-18 at the time of the cruise. How would you map out a day in Lisbon? Welcome any ideas!!!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 2 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Lille Braderie 2017
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 24 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 25 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise