We are considering a cruise that has a port day in Lisbon (roughly 9am - 5pm), and this is an area of the world I know little about. We prefer to do our port adventures on our own, not arranged through the cruise line. We will be traveling with our 4 older teens, ages 16-18 at the time of the cruise. How would you map out a day in Lisbon? Welcome any ideas!!!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Ireland in April
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs