We are considering a cruise that has a port day in Lisbon (roughly 9am - 5pm), and this is an area of the world I know little about. We prefer to do our port adventures on our own, not arranged through the cruise line. We will be traveling with our 4 older teens, ages 16-18 at the time of the cruise. How would you map out a day in Lisbon? Welcome any ideas!!!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 3 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 Paris travel help
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?