We are considering a cruise that has a port day in Lisbon (roughly 9am - 5pm), and this is an area of the world I know little about. We prefer to do our port adventures on our own, not arranged through the cruise line. We will be traveling with our 4 older teens, ages 16-18 at the time of the cruise. How would you map out a day in Lisbon? Welcome any ideas!!!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Security Remove Reedit
- 2 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 3 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 2 days in Lugano area
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??