We are considering a cruise that has a port day in Lisbon (roughly 9am - 5pm), and this is an area of the world I know little about. We prefer to do our port adventures on our own, not arranged through the cruise line. We will be traveling with our 4 older teens, ages 16-18 at the time of the cruise. How would you map out a day in Lisbon? Welcome any ideas!!!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 25 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?