I'm planning a long trip to Budapest this summer, I'll stay for three month at least, so I'm a looking for a good plan to spend my money and my time.
The better way I found (on the internet) is to rent an apartment for a short term plan, also to visit as much places as I can, I'll start with Budapest, so do you have any ideas about holiday rentals or short term rent in Budapest?
Also need a good travel plan when I'll be in the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
Ideas about visiting Budapest this summer (rent, hotel, travel plan...)