I'm planning a long trip to Budapest this summer, I'll stay for three month at least, so I'm a looking for a good plan to spend my money and my time.
The better way I found (on the internet) is to rent an apartment for a short term plan, also to visit as much places as I can, I'll start with Budapest, so do you have any ideas about holiday rentals or short term rent in Budapest?
Also need a good travel plan when I'll be in the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 21 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 25 Trip to Switzerland
Ideas about visiting Budapest this summer (rent, hotel, travel plan...)