I'm planning a long trip to Budapest this summer, I'll stay for three month at least, so I'm a looking for a good plan to spend my money and my time.
The better way I found (on the internet) is to rent an apartment for a short term plan, also to visit as much places as I can, I'll start with Budapest, so do you have any ideas about holiday rentals or short term rent in Budapest?
Also need a good travel plan when I'll be in the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels
Ideas about visiting Budapest this summer (rent, hotel, travel plan...)