We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Channel Islands
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 15 Rome Accommodation
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June