We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italian Food
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 German Train travel
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 12 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 13 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 14 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 17 Where to go in March??
- 18 Advice for England and France travels?
- 19 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 20 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 21 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Provence to Nice driving
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans