We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 2 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Can parking
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 italy Cinque Terre