We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 5 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 9 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 19 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Chania
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?