We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace