We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG to Marais transfer
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 4 London best location
- 5 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 10 Transportation Question Italy
- 11 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Train tickets in Italy?
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 Corsica
- 20 17 days in England
- 21 VENICE
- 22 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 25 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please