We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!