We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 15 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice