We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Verona and Lake Garda
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Italy - rental car damages query
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 19 Travel help
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 22 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov