We are 2 girls of 23, it is our first time in Croatia. My friend and I are arriving July 14th in Zagreb. She is leaving the 21st also from Zagreb. For myself, I need to be in Karlobag July 22nd since I am taking a diving course there for a week (would most probably be taking a bus from Zadar to Karlobag).
We have decided to stay in northern Croatia since we have only 7 days.
This is on top of our list:
- Plitvices Lakes for a day
- Do 1 or 2 islands... we were thinking Rab, Cres or Pag
Any recommendations? We are particularly interested in doing outdoorsy things, spending time at the beaches and national parks and soaking up Croatia’s beauty, so any tips would be appreciated!
We are not planning on renting a car, so we would travel by bus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 5 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 16 Praiano
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Undisclsoed location
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 Italy bus or train