I don't want to get caught unprepared, so where do I need to be sure to bring i.d.?( not that I wouldn't have any but...) And does it need to be an original passport or is ia copy o.k. I f you don' t mind, I'd also like to know where you must check bags/ purses as well as cameras. I have read that at The Vatican and Borghese Gallery you must check everything. We will be in Venice, Florence, Rome. Thanks for the info in advance.
I.D. Please- Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 17 Cell phones in Ireland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Santorini transportation
- 21 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?