I don't want to get caught unprepared, so where do I need to be sure to bring i.d.?( not that I wouldn't have any but...) And does it need to be an original passport or is ia copy o.k. I f you don' t mind, I'd also like to know where you must check bags/ purses as well as cameras. I have read that at The Vatican and Borghese Gallery you must check everything. We will be in Venice, Florence, Rome. Thanks for the info in advance.
I.D. Please- Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 4 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 5 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 15 Latest Itinerary
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Honeymoon Decision?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 22 Two Month Europe Trip
- 23 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 24 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 25 How did YOU get to Puglia?