I don't want to get caught unprepared, so where do I need to be sure to bring i.d.?( not that I wouldn't have any but...) And does it need to be an original passport or is ia copy o.k. I f you don' t mind, I'd also like to know where you must check bags/ purses as well as cameras. I have read that at The Vatican and Borghese Gallery you must check everything. We will be in Venice, Florence, Rome. Thanks for the info in advance.
I.D. Please- Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Arsenal Football Jersey
- 4 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 5 rent car / Munich
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome