Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all your helpful conversations so far! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the ring road in Iceland. We are planning to go in late August/early September. We were wondering how long it takes (if your not rushing too much), and about how much it has cost people to do this trip. We love to camp, cook our own food, and we are intrigued by the idea of staying in quirky farm homes along the way.
Also - does anyone have advice on booking excursions vs. doing them on your own?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 5 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 10 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 CDG much improved
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 15 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 18 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland