Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all your helpful conversations so far! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the ring road in Iceland. We are planning to go in late August/early September. We were wondering how long it takes (if your not rushing too much), and about how much it has cost people to do this trip. We love to camp, cook our own food, and we are intrigued by the idea of staying in quirky farm homes along the way.
Also - does anyone have advice on booking excursions vs. doing them on your own?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Iceland's Ring Road
- 1 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 River cruises
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain