Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all your helpful conversations so far! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the ring road in Iceland. We are planning to go in late August/early September. We were wondering how long it takes (if your not rushing too much), and about how much it has cost people to do this trip. We love to camp, cook our own food, and we are intrigued by the idea of staying in quirky farm homes along the way.
Also - does anyone have advice on booking excursions vs. doing them on your own?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 3 Europe itinerary help!
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)