Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all your helpful conversations so far! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the ring road in Iceland. We are planning to go in late August/early September. We were wondering how long it takes (if your not rushing too much), and about how much it has cost people to do this trip. We love to camp, cook our own food, and we are intrigued by the idea of staying in quirky farm homes along the way.
Also - does anyone have advice on booking excursions vs. doing them on your own?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 2 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South