Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all your helpful conversations so far! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the ring road in Iceland. We are planning to go in late August/early September. We were wondering how long it takes (if your not rushing too much), and about how much it has cost people to do this trip. We love to camp, cook our own food, and we are intrigued by the idea of staying in quirky farm homes along the way.
Also - does anyone have advice on booking excursions vs. doing them on your own?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 6 SIM card
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 All of Spain or something else..?
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 12 RENFE error message during payment
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 22 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 23 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain