Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all your helpful conversations so far! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the ring road in Iceland. We are planning to go in late August/early September. We were wondering how long it takes (if your not rushing too much), and about how much it has cost people to do this trip. We love to camp, cook our own food, and we are intrigued by the idea of staying in quirky farm homes along the way.
Also - does anyone have advice on booking excursions vs. doing them on your own?
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/platinum-xt-1000/
- 6 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi