Any reason one way around Iceland's Ring Road is preferable? Planned to head south & east first, and wondered if anybody recommneds the other direction, and if so,why. Thanks!
Iceland's Ring Road - Preferred Direction?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 4 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 5 Is it a bad time to go?
- 6 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 10 DCC on the increase?
- 11 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 12 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 13 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 14 Naples and Salerno
- 15 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 16 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 19 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 20 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 21 Portugal with children
- 22 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 2 for 1 tickets
- 25 Spa in Scotland