My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 13 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 20 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris