My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 4 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 5 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 11 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 14 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 15 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 16 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 17 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 Super Cover For Hertz
- 25 When to Visit Scotland