My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∫∩∫ ZVZ78 , COM ∫∩∫ 메이저놀이터 메이저놀이터추천
- 2 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 3 favorite app for converting US $$
- 4 Light weight small converter?
- 5 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 6 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 7 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 Escorted tours Norway
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 Small towns not too near Paris
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 Car rental help in Sicily
- 17 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Wake Up Mods
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 22 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 23 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 24 Clean up spam
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!