My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Iceland in 4 days?
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Munich-6 days in September
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 SIM card
- 14 Sixt insurance claim
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 21 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 22 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!