My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 2 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 French language immersion schools in France
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 25 Berlin to ?