My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 3 nights in Paris
- 7 1 day trip from Nice
- 8 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 9 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 Were to stay near Lecce?