My husband and I are leaving this Thursday for Iceland! We are camping around Iceland for 12 days and are trying to pack. We noticed the IcelandAir baggage allowance and noticed that the carry on allowance is only 13 lbs! We were planning on packing as much as possible in our carry ons. Does anyone know if IcelandAir is strict about their carry on policy? It seems rather limited!
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 countries to visit in October and November
- 3 Berlin to Barcelona
- 4 Rhine River
- 5 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 6 Rome For 2 days
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 9 Norwway trip report
- 10 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 11 Camino Redux
- 12 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 13 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 14 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 15 Best way to see Croatia?
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 19 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 20 Switzerland in April
- 21 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 22 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome