I've booked a two-night package to Iceland through IcelandAir obviously, we have tours planned I was just wondering if anyone had any great "budget" dining recommendations. We are going May 10, 2008.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Alsace to Austria?
- 5 road trip through scotland
- 6 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 7 Wales
- 8 Best Neck Pillow
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Tieks for travel
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 21 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 22 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 Italy travel plan help
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.