I've booked a two-night package to Iceland through IcelandAir obviously, we have tours planned I was just wondering if anyone had any great "budget" dining recommendations. We are going May 10, 2008.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 3 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 4 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 5 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 8 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 9 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 19 Private transportation
- 20 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 21 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 25 Global Travel Warning...