I've booked a two-night package to Iceland through IcelandAir obviously, we have tours planned I was just wondering if anyone had any great "budget" dining recommendations. We are going May 10, 2008.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 stonehenge day trip from london
- 4 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 5 Trip to Ireland in September
- 6 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 7 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 10 Cornwall UK
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Train tickets in Italy?
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 18 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 21 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Athens International airport
- 24 Corsica
- 25 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.