I`m thinking of going to hopefully see `Northern Lights` glaciers etc .Should I book Tour/s or go independently with daily trips from hotel? should I split my stay to 2/3 hotels?In different parts of Iceland. Any thoughts would be most welcome. I`ll be there the last week of Feb And i`m well aware that it will be very cold, Thanks people.
Iceland ,winter wonderland or what?
- 1 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 4 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 5 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 8 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 12 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 13 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 14 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 15 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 16 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 17 portugal
- 18 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 19 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 20 Vacation rental in Provence
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 London on a sunny day
- 23 rand versus euro
- 24 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 25 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh