I`m thinking of going to hopefully see `Northern Lights` glaciers etc .Should I book Tour/s or go independently with daily trips from hotel? should I split my stay to 2/3 hotels?In different parts of Iceland. Any thoughts would be most welcome. I`ll be there the last week of Feb And i`m well aware that it will be very cold, Thanks people.
Iceland ,winter wonderland or what?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 3 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 italy
- 6 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 10 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland