I'm planning a trip to Iceland in late July or early August and would like to spend a day paddling whitewater. So far all I've seen online are rafting, canoeing, and sea kayaking. When I've contacted these tour groups they all say the same thing: we don't offer whitewater and we don't know where you would find any info. Yet I've seen youtube videos of people whitewater paddling in rivers in Iceland, so I know it's being enjoyed by the locals. Can anyone tell me how to go about finding a place that rents whitewater equipment, and could provide info about rivers to paddle?
Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 South of France
- 4 Help me plan a Trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 7 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 15 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 16 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 17 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 18 Sardinia Advice
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Making reservations in Italy
- 21 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 24 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Dublin Layover Suggestions