I'm planning a trip to Iceland in late July or early August and would like to spend a day paddling whitewater. So far all I've seen online are rafting, canoeing, and sea kayaking. When I've contacted these tour groups they all say the same thing: we don't offer whitewater and we don't know where you would find any info. Yet I've seen youtube videos of people whitewater paddling in rivers in Iceland, so I know it's being enjoyed by the locals. Can anyone tell me how to go about finding a place that rents whitewater equipment, and could provide info about rivers to paddle?
Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Food tours in Rome?
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice