I'm planning a trip to Iceland in late July or early August and would like to spend a day paddling whitewater. So far all I've seen online are rafting, canoeing, and sea kayaking. When I've contacted these tour groups they all say the same thing: we don't offer whitewater and we don't know where you would find any info. Yet I've seen youtube videos of people whitewater paddling in rivers in Iceland, so I know it's being enjoyed by the locals. Can anyone tell me how to go about finding a place that rents whitewater equipment, and could provide info about rivers to paddle?
Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Train to Airport in Venice
- 15 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 16 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville