I'm planning a trip to Iceland in late July or early August and would like to spend a day paddling whitewater. So far all I've seen online are rafting, canoeing, and sea kayaking. When I've contacted these tour groups they all say the same thing: we don't offer whitewater and we don't know where you would find any info. Yet I've seen youtube videos of people whitewater paddling in rivers in Iceland, so I know it's being enjoyed by the locals. Can anyone tell me how to go about finding a place that rents whitewater equipment, and could provide info about rivers to paddle?
Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Spain itineraries
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 Scotland
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey