So, I'm a Brit and never bee able to afford to visit Iceland. Now the country is in crisis and about to join the euro I have a window of about 4 months when I can still afford to go.
One week to 10 days, what are the must does?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 Rome Airport Question!
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?