So, I'm a Brit and never bee able to afford to visit Iceland. Now the country is in crisis and about to join the euro I have a window of about 4 months when I can still afford to go.
One week to 10 days, what are the must does?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 3 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 Munich
- 7 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 8 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 9 First time in France
- 10 More Info : http://fitnesssteer.com/helix-forte-fr/
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 19 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 20 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 21 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 First Time Solo Travel info
- 24 Prague hotels
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania