So, I'm a Brit and never bee able to afford to visit Iceland. Now the country is in crisis and about to join the euro I have a window of about 4 months when I can still afford to go.
One week to 10 days, what are the must does?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 Chamonix to Paris
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano