I'm an Australian wedding photographer travelling through Iceland on 15th September 2014. I'd love to photograph a wedding there so if you want I'll photograph your wedding for free. The date isn't changeable for me unfortunately.
Email me to discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 What one thing in Paris?
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 23 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 24 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...