I'm an Australian wedding photographer travelling through Iceland on 15th September 2014. I'd love to photograph a wedding there so if you want I'll photograph your wedding for free. The date isn't changeable for me unfortunately.
Email me to discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 13 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 14 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 15 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 16 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 17 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 Day trip suggestion from London
- 20 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 25 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?