I'm an Australian wedding photographer travelling through Iceland on 15th September 2014. I'd love to photograph a wedding there so if you want I'll photograph your wedding for free. The date isn't changeable for me unfortunately.
Email me to discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 5 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 6 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 11 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 14 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 15 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 16 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 17 What's your suggestion ????
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 22 Prague for a week?
- 23 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 24 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?