I'm an Australian wedding photographer travelling through Iceland on 15th September 2014. I'd love to photograph a wedding there so if you want I'll photograph your wedding for free. The date isn't changeable for me unfortunately.
Email me to discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 6 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 Tipping in the UK
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 12 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 13 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o