We are in Iceland for 3 days in October.
My original plan was to see on Day 2 from Reykjavik (rental car):
1) Thingvellir - Just see the tectonic falls
2) Oxararfoss Waterfall (a few minutes from Thingvellir
4) Gullfoss Falls
5) Skogafoss Waterfall
6) Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
But I have since read about Vik and the black sand beaches. I think to see this I would have to cut the Gullfoss Falls, as they seem out of the day. One Day 1 we could see 1 & 2. Then on Day 2 focus on 5, 6 and Vik.
Is Vik worth missing the Gullfoss Falls?
Any advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Lake Como,Italy
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Train travel to and from Paris
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)