We are in Iceland for 3 days in October.
My original plan was to see on Day 2 from Reykjavik (rental car):
1) Thingvellir - Just see the tectonic falls
2) Oxararfoss Waterfall (a few minutes from Thingvellir
4) Gullfoss Falls
5) Skogafoss Waterfall
6) Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
But I have since read about Vik and the black sand beaches. I think to see this I would have to cut the Gullfoss Falls, as they seem out of the day. One Day 1 we could see 1 & 2. Then on Day 2 focus on 5, 6 and Vik.
Is Vik worth missing the Gullfoss Falls?
Any advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen