We have 4 days in June to celebrate our 10yr anniversary. This is our current plan...
Wed: Arrive 6:15am from nyc---
thinking about booking something for this afternoon...maybe Blue Lagoon and then a dinner cruise in the evening? Is the dinner cruise worth it? Who should we go with to visit the Blue Lagoon? (I know it's en route from airport to Reykjavik BUT I don't want to book that in case our plane is delayed).
Thurs: Visit Jokulsarlon (1 day tour...I know very long) (tour company rec? If we do something like grey line, do you still get to go in the boat at the glacier? I'm really looking to take pics there and hoping to spend some time there taking it all in).
Fri: Superjeep to see Golden Circle (tour company for Superjeep recommendation?)
Sat: Snorkeling in Silfra (tour company rec?) Can we fit in anything else today?
Leave on Sunday
Also is it better to book ahead of time or when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Day trip ideas
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 11 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Things to do in Brussels
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?