We have 4 days in June to celebrate our 10yr anniversary. This is our current plan...
Wed: Arrive 6:15am from nyc---
thinking about booking something for this afternoon...maybe Blue Lagoon and then a dinner cruise in the evening? Is the dinner cruise worth it? Who should we go with to visit the Blue Lagoon? (I know it's en route from airport to Reykjavik BUT I don't want to book that in case our plane is delayed).
Thurs: Visit Jokulsarlon (1 day tour...I know very long) (tour company rec? If we do something like grey line, do you still get to go in the boat at the glacier? I'm really looking to take pics there and hoping to spend some time there taking it all in).
Fri: Superjeep to see Golden Circle (tour company for Superjeep recommendation?)
Sat: Snorkeling in Silfra (tour company rec?) Can we fit in anything else today?
Leave on Sunday
Also is it better to book ahead of time or when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엠카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 타이산카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 8 Flight
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 19 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 20 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 24 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 25 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?