We have 4 days in June to celebrate our 10yr anniversary. This is our current plan...
Wed: Arrive 6:15am from nyc---
thinking about booking something for this afternoon...maybe Blue Lagoon and then a dinner cruise in the evening? Is the dinner cruise worth it? Who should we go with to visit the Blue Lagoon? (I know it's en route from airport to Reykjavik BUT I don't want to book that in case our plane is delayed).
Thurs: Visit Jokulsarlon (1 day tour...I know very long) (tour company rec? If we do something like grey line, do you still get to go in the boat at the glacier? I'm really looking to take pics there and hoping to spend some time there taking it all in).
Fri: Superjeep to see Golden Circle (tour company for Superjeep recommendation?)
Sat: Snorkeling in Silfra (tour company rec?) Can we fit in anything else today?
Leave on Sunday
Also is it better to book ahead of time or when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Greece
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Stuck in Paris