We have 4 days in June to celebrate our 10yr anniversary. This is our current plan...
Wed: Arrive 6:15am from nyc---
thinking about booking something for this afternoon...maybe Blue Lagoon and then a dinner cruise in the evening? Is the dinner cruise worth it? Who should we go with to visit the Blue Lagoon? (I know it's en route from airport to Reykjavik BUT I don't want to book that in case our plane is delayed).
Thurs: Visit Jokulsarlon (1 day tour...I know very long) (tour company rec? If we do something like grey line, do you still get to go in the boat at the glacier? I'm really looking to take pics there and hoping to spend some time there taking it all in).
Fri: Superjeep to see Golden Circle (tour company for Superjeep recommendation?)
Sat: Snorkeling in Silfra (tour company rec?) Can we fit in anything else today?
Leave on Sunday
Also is it better to book ahead of time or when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Athens
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Transportation from Brno train station
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Paris day trips August
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Petrol in Greece